Thank you for visiting My Little Journeys (“MLJ”). By using the MLJ website you are deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions of use. These terms apply to all visitors and users who access and use this website. We reserve the right to change or modify these terms and conditions at any given time and without notice to you. By continuing to use the MLJ site after any revisions have been made effective, you agree to be bound by the revised terms, whether or not you have reviewed them. Accordingly, MLJ advises you to check this page regularly.
- The Boutiques invited to be featured on our site pay a monthly membership fee.
- We aim to keep a balance between providing a promotion service to the independent Boutiques, and also ensuring that you get an honest representation of the Boutiques featured.
- My Little Journeys will make every attempt to publish true and accurate information, however we cannot guarantee that there will never be any errors or mistakes in published material. MLJ does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of any material contained in this site. Additionally, MLJ disclaims all liability to any person relying wholly or partially upon any information presented in this site in respect of anything, and the consequences of anything, done or omitted to be done.
- Our website contains links to Boutiques that are not owned or controlled by My Little Journeys and are considered an “external website”. MLJ assumes no responsibility for the content, privacy policies, or practices of the boutique websites or services. You acknowledge and agree that MLJ shall not be responsible for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such Boutique. We strongly advise you to read the terms and conditions and privacy policies of any Boutiques that you visit.
- Boutiques are requested to advise us if there are any changes to their product range, however the boutiques are free to make changes to their product range including price, quality and quantity. These matters are outside the control of MLJ and we accept no responsibility to any changes made by these external websites.
- You indemnify MLJ against each claim, action, proceeding, judgment, damage, loss, expense or liability incurred or suffered by, or brought, made or recovered against us in connection with any breach by you of these terms and conditions.
- Any legal issues arising in relation to the use of this website will be dealt with under the laws of New South Wales. Illegal activity under those laws will be a violation of these terms, but as the website is accessible worldwide you should be aware that you could be prosecuted under the law of those jurisdictions.
- We will never give your personal information to any individual or company for commercial purposes.
Copyright and Acknowledgments
- My Little Journeys reserves all intellectual property rights, including all content within the MLJ website. You may print single copies of any pages of this website for your own personal and non-commercial use but must not otherwise reproduce any material on this website in any form without the express written consent of My Little Journeys.
- By joining My Little Journeys, our Boutiques give us the right to use any image on their website in an effort to highlight specific products and direct users back to their website. It is the responsibility of each boutique to ensure that they have the right to use and publish all images on their website. MLJ will not be responsible for any copyright or trademark issues of images supplied to us from Boutiques.
- If you act in any way which contradicts these terms and conditions, My Little Journeys has the right to terminate your membership without warning and may refuse any and all current or future use of the website.